Laboratory of Translational Medicine and Life Sciences Technologies
Head of laboratory:Timur Saliev
Main research directions
- Development of bioengineering technologies for treatment various pathologies.
- Exploration of non-invasive modalities for diagnosis and treatment of various diseases.
- Development of Nano-technology: nano-carriers and nano-structures
- To investigate the bio-effect of ultrasound, electromagnetic field and laser.
- To develop innovative biotechnology such as Nano-bio technology, drug delivery, cancer stem cells.
- To screen novel compounds / drugs.
- To conduct toxicological & mutagenic studies.
- To studies non-invasive methods for treatment of cancer, skin diseases, neurological disorders, liver pathology, bone fractures, etc.
- To develop novel nano-carriers and nano-structures
- To develop diagnostics devices (smart devices)
- To develop medical equipment based on ultrasound and laser technologies for treatment various pathologies