Career and Vacancies
The main resource of the NLA is the highly qualified staff, which is capable of finding creative solutions to a number of problems.
If you are full of energy, enthusiasm and courage, capable of working in a team, and possess specific knowledge in the areas of education and international organizations, we invite you to become part of the NLA team.
Recruitment shall be accomplished on a competitive basis in the following order:
- Vacancy announcement and the qualification requirements for applicants shall be published on the website of the Nazarbayev University (www.nu.edu.kz).
- Applicants shall send their detailed resume or fill out an application form and send it to the email address specified in the text of advertising. If there is no any specific email address in the text of advertising then send it to email@example.com indicating the vacant position. Applications sent without indication of vacancy(ies) will not be taken into the consideration.
The selection procedure consists of 3 stages:
- Stage I - the Department of Human Resources selects applicants in accordance with the announced requirements from a number of received resumes.
- Stage II - selected applicants will be invited for an interview on the level of the corresponding structural unit, and / or for a testing of the professional knowledge.
- Stage III - applicants, who have successfully passed the interview and testing, are invited to an interview with members of the Selection Committee.